Selling WoW account Selling WoW account

Dowat?

I'm pretty sure it's against Blizzard's code of conduct to sell WoW accounts, so this is kind of pointless.

Actually, I'm not sure how this passed through the judgment!

Song's good though, you get a 3 for that.

Orangebeef responds:

selling wow account

Zombie Q Zombie Q

A bit familiar, yes?

Although I believe the animation was well put together, and the style was amazing, I felt the story to be a bit reminiscent of Shaun of The Dead, except for the whole 'dead girlfriend' thing. The fake-out ending reminded me of in Resident Evil, where you, as the viewer, thought the infected girl killed herself, when in reality she was killing the zombies. Don't get me wrong, I still really like this movie, but I felt it was inspired :)

Thanks for your upload!

Completion - 10 out of 10
Overall score - 8 out of 10

Paradox: Cat and Toast Paradox: Cat and Toast

It was funny,

Congratulations on the paradox.

Ripghoti, it's obvious the cat would land on its feet because it has a greater mass than the toast. The only reason toast lands butter side down is because the butter adds an uneven weight to the toast. See?

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Goodness.

The Nintendo Pro Wrestling reference as an achievement was pure enjoyment for me. It reminded me of Red Faction: Guerrilla, where...um...they had the exact same achievement.

Anyway, great gayme.

Thanks for the upload :D

Prawn To Be Wild pt1 Prawn To Be Wild pt1

OH GAWD!

The single fact that there was a big daddy made the game excellent, but the graphics were great, and the game was fun.

I don't like the post under me telling everyone how to beat it :(
But I guess you can never get what you want.
Good job Weebl!

sample 4 in row sample 4 in row

LOLWUT?

Urr...I have to say, this wasn't very good.

It might've taken flash skill to make it, but what's the point? It's not fun! Even with an opponent it wouldn't be fun. These type of games are what middle-aged moms play when their kids are asleep, not people that are on newgrounds. Please put your skill to good use, and make something that isn't as boring as playing 'unscrew the water-bottle cap.'

wsamman responds:

wow

-=Digital Goddess=- -=Digital Goddess=-

Totally digging it.

I'm a real techno/dance junkie, and the ironic part is that I don't dance to it. This is the kinda' music I listen to while playing games or doing physical activity.

I applaud you on making a great thump song to get my adrenaline going, yet making it unique in its own way.

9/10, just because a perfect 10 out of 10 would make it awkward between us, as if I wanted into your pants, and I don't want to lose our friendship. What we have is perfect. Amazing.

AxijeN responds:

Thanks for the comment!

How can you listen to EDM without dancing? That's kinda weird. xD
...Whatever you say. Digging the comment, though. :3

~Axi

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

Amazing!

Although it sounds like MegaMan, there's even more Sonic the Hedgehog in here.

Feel it?
I do.

It's emanating....I love it.

Great work, 10 out of 10.